Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy New Year!


Ok, so I am a little late on the New Year part but hey give me a little credit it is still January. Well, to give you an update for us. We are finally settling into my parents house and getting a little more comfortable. They are being extremely gracious by letting us stay with them and now that my brother moved out we have the apartment. We are turning it into our own living room area. It is quite cozy and Chloe loves to look out the windows.

Kevin got a job! He is working at the local Honda dealership and he is loving it. He has a great knack for detail and has turned the place upside down in only a week. The management team has really noticed his work and he is getting great recognition. I am happy to see him happy at work. He is still planning on going to school, but we are going to have  to save up some money for a little while. We did take a tour of the school and it was absolutely amazing. I know that is the school he needs to go to. 

I on the other hand have yet to find a permanent job. I have been blessed to be able to work for Radd Builders (please check out the website www.raddbuilders.com).  I got my real estate license and I am trying to sell a house for them. In addition to selling I am also working on there marketing and advertising. The website is one of my projects and I am trying to get them one consistent message. It is a lot of fun. On the job hunting front I do have several prospects and I have one that I am really hoping to get. I just have one more round of interviews and I will hopefully know if I got the job.

Yeah! I have a new computer and can start blogging again. For my birthday my husband surprised me with a Mac Book. My old computer had a wonderful malfunction with the screen and I could only see  part of the screen at any given moment.  Now I have converted to MAC and I am loving it so far. I was the easiest thing I have ever work with as far as computers go. So far I have had no compatibility issues and I am just loving the speed. I can even video conference now but I have to admit I have yet to figure out how to use it. 

Back on the home front. We have joined a young marrieds life group at Baylife church. My parents are leading the life group which I have to admit was a little weird at first. The group encourages and helps us through typical young marriage stuff. 

We are still not sure how long we will be living with my parents, if we will buy a house or rent, or really what the future holds for us right now. For now we are just taking things one day at a time...



1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

hooray for wonderful husbands, the internet, new computers and you FINALLY back online! :) great talking with you today! miss u!