Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kevin's Home!!!


It has been a very long four months but it is now over! Kevin is officially home and I can't even begin to tell you how elated I am. I flew to ND trying to arrive early so that I can have everything ready for when he got home. However he had a little surprise up his sleeve. He told me he would not be coming home until the end of the week when in fact he arrived two days early. Of course I was not too upset as I would rather have him home sooner vs. later.

Right now he is in the adjustment period and it will take him some time to get use to being home. He does not even know were to begin with all of the things he wants to do. He made a page long list of this to do and I would not be surprised if her tried to tackle them all in one day.

For now we are just going to enjoy spending time together.

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Welcome home, both of you!!! Love the new page layout, going for a bit of glorious green, eh?! ;)

LeroyLime said...

hope the test and trip to MN went well...see you soon!