
Ok, so today was my first try at mountain biking. I should say it is more like hill biking in the trees. We went to Turtle River State Park which is only about 8 miles away.
How this whole thing got started is that I want to exercise but I have bad knees so biking is suppose to be a good way to get some exercise but not hurt my knees. I mostly am planning on riding on the road, but for those of you who know Kevin well he is really into mountain biking. Needless to say he wants me to join him. I am usually game to try out something new. My only problem is that the last bike I owned was probably when I was ten or something like that.
We just got me a bike that fits me which is only one step above a kids size. My first day out was on this little trail at the park. It really is not that bad except that I don't have much balance yet and when the trail is so narrow that tree branches are hitting me as I go by there is not much room for error. Well I fell a lot or should I say jumped of the bike and let it fall. All in all I really did have fun and hope to keep trying it.
1 comment:
LOL...you fell off your bike...now that I would've loved to see! :) Glad you guys had fun, see I told you you didn't have to go far, silly Ewisa (as Addie says)...
Congrats on passing your test!!!
Post a Comment