Since we happen to live only 8 miles from the airport the cab things works really well and we don't have to inconvenience anyone to come get us. I have never taken a cab here in Florida and Kevin has never taken a cab at all. Side note, I have been in a cab in Venezuela and lets say once you have had that experience of there totally insane driving nothing scares you. This driver was pretty good though I was not really comfortable about the fact that we was texting while driving! Not a good thing when you know that your life is in his hands. We made home and all was good.
Since we have been home it has been an incredible challenge to get on the correct time zone. It is amazing how quickly you body's time clock gets sent haywire. I have been trying many things but today coffee is my friend.
Kevin started classed this week, and he is getting a quick reality check that this is going to challenge and stretch him in many ways. It is a non traditional school so they really set it up to prepare you for the real world. He not only gets a GPA there is this other score called a GPS. Basically it is a grade for your professionalism at school. Anywhere he is on campus he is being graded on how well he handles situations and works with people. So basically, you don't get the opportunity to have a bad day no matter how you feel.
I am heading for Miami to meet with one of my customers. I love Miami but I am not looking forward to the drive. It is the longest drive I have on for any of my customers and it is apretty direct route.
Oh yeah, forgot to post about the Cowboys for Patroits Rodeo! Will do that next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment