Monday, June 30, 2008

Can't Sleep

So I am on vacation and my sleep time table is so turned around, and I can't sleep. Hence this late post. It is well past 3am EST but I am on mountain time right now. It was such a hot day and the house is still really hot. For those of you from Florida not everyone has central AC and right now the house is sitting at about 80. Its hot for me. For some odd reason lately my brain has just been turning on late at night and I have been in a crazy blogging mood. Guess I finally got the bug to get back at it. Well, If I don't go lay down and try to sleep my travels home tomorrow will be torture. Yep we head home and back to reality. No more beautiful mountains, six mile hikes, and slow drivers. Yep I am a city girl and everyone here drives incredibly slow to me. I don't know what it is but I am told it the laid back mountain attitude. I think I miss my city driving...

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love insomnia! Not so much, but lately I am in the same boat as you with the lack of sleep. Except I didn't have a fabulous vacation to reset my internal clock...hope you got some sleep! =)