I am sitting in the airport waiting my yet again delayed flight. I can't believe that everytime I have to fly through Atlanta I seem to always get delayed. It is like the airport hole and once you get stuck in it you can't get out. This is my third time this year flying through this airport and I have been delayed everytime! This reoccuring patern is making me want to find a different airline but then the grass is never greener on the the other side.
So, I know that I have not been blogging much lately and I would say I have a good excuse but then again I guess we all always have a good excuse. Mostly my time has been taken up by working, traveling and working on the house. Our most recent project was finishing the crown molding in the rooms upstairs. Kevin has put so much effort into getting that done and I have to admit he has done a phenomenal job! It looks amazing. Prior to that we painted our bedroom. This is the first room in the house to get a new paint color and it really makes our room stand out in the house. I was going for a specific look and without the help of my mom picking out the colors it came out pretty good. Kevin always has had faith in my ability to come up with design ideas it is just that I have never had to do it on my own. My mom has always helped me and I have always liked her ideas. The entire process taught me one thing while I may be able to decorate on my own I really don't like to do and would rather have her help.
I will post pictures soon... Promise!
1 comment:
I want to see!!! Glad you're having fun making your house your own!!! :)
Post a Comment