Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sea World 2008


We have now been here for seven month and today was our first trip to any of the theme parks. It has been more than ten years since I have been to Sea World and to be honest I think that it has been much longer than that. For those of you in my family you remeber the picture of Andy riding on my dad's shoulders at Sea World with his captians hat on. So that was the last time I was at Sea World. Many of the animal shows were to same but there were new rides and exhibits. 

We joined Barbara, her girls Rebecca and Emily, her sister Beth. To be honest it was one of those really hot Florida days with the humidity up near 100% but all in all it was a good day. 
 To the left is a picture of Barbara and Rebecca petting the sting rays.

No comments: