Food, Wine, and the perfect weather make for an awesome combination. Today we joined Jared and Allison at Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. For those of you who have never had an opportunity to visit the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT I have to give my quick plug of YOU GOTTA GO! What is it all about, well they bring in a lot of vendors from around the world to showcase food dishes paired with specific wines from each country. Everything from Mexico, China, India, England, and America were showcased. My personal favorite dishes were the German Bruats and the Mexican Chilequile's. Well, let me correct that and say that we all voted the Chilequile's from Mexico the best dish we had.
It had been again a really long time since I had been to EPCOT. I think I was in high school. The Test Track ride was new to me and they had revamped the ride in the ball (forgot the name of the ride???). We hit those two rides and then went straight for the food. What was great about the food was that you could get small portions for $3 to $4, share them and samples many different things.
To top the day off we had the best weather we have had since last winter. It was 75 with zero humidity and a light breeze. In Florida it does not get much better than that.
Slide show should be coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment