Literally I mean night mare! Last night we were up all night with
Mya as she was getting sick too many times to count. Yes, we lost count after 12 times! Not cool at 5 am. Kevin took her to a new vet in Orlando to get her second round of shots. We thought nothing of it and packed up to go to my parents. Last night just before bed
Mya really started to act funny and her ears were really swollen and she started itching and rolling around. We were slightly
concerned but hoped that it was just a minor reaction. A few hour later we were awakened with very unpleasant sound and a mess. What was really bad is that it did not stop for more than two hours.
By 7 this morning I call my old vet Dr. Katie and we had an appointment for 8 am. We arrived and within a few minutes we had the bad news. Mya was going to have to stay for the whole day for IV fluids and anti nausea meds with a combination of other things to reduce the reaction.

The above pic is our poor baby in her bed at the vet. ;(
2 comments:
I'm glad the sweet little gal is ok! It's so SCARY when the fur-kids get so sick! I know I would have been a worried mess, as I'm sure you were. Give her a hug from all of us!
awww....poor Mya! Glad she's home and safe again with her Mama & Daddy!
Post a Comment