Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Scrappin' Organization



Finally I have gotten the drive to get all of my scrapping stuff organized and ready to use. Ever since we packed up the majority of our stuff in North Dakota I have yet to have a set up space for me to work. As such I really have not scrapbooked much this year. Thanks to my friend Ann Marie and her new room for my motivation and a great christmas present from Kevin I have finally got everything set up. I have already made a couple of cards and have several project ideas in the works.

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Looks great, girl! Now just give me a buzz and let me know if you NEED to purchase some new SU supplies to fill that space! (*Wink*) Have fun creating in your new space!

LeroyLime said...

Um...I don't THINK so...Anne Marie-trying to steal my ELISA...ha ha!!!

Great room, love the bins, did Kevin get those from Target??? Can't wait to see some of your wonderful creations!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Lol! Oh it's ON now! Hee Hee!