Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gatorland Experience


In an effort to keep Kevin preoccupied on his birthday we let him pick what he wanted to do. After much debate over trying out the airboat ride place or checking out the gators he choose Gatorland. Having grown up in Florida it is pretty easy to see gators just about everywhere so I really did not think there would be that much to see. Whoopee a few gators laying around all day. If you did not already know gators are really lazy and not into exerting much energy. So they are not exciting to watch at all.

Yeah so we purchased this package they had were we got to sit on a gator. Oh yes, I did sit on this 7' Gator.... I was a wee bit nervous. (For those of you who are wondering the things mouth is taped shut!) Hey all I know is I was brave enough to sit on the gator while also knowing there were like twenty all around us. 











We did accomplish our mission and kept Kevin distracted all day.

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Nice shot of you on that gator, girl! Those things are kind of CREEPY!!