Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Glad to Live in Florida, We R Boating and Getting Sun!

It's been a great birthday weekend for Kevin. To top off the weekend Sunday my parents brought the boat over to go out on the Butler Chain of lakes in the Windermere area. There are eight lakes connected by channels. First of all some of the most gorgeous homes in the area are on the lakes. So yeah Shaq, Wesley Snipes, and Steven Segal could so be seen out in there backyard from the water.  Shaq's house is the one pictured to the right.

Mya also joined up for her first trip and her first swimming lesson. She is so not the same as Chloe. Chloe is miss independant, curious, not scared of anything. Mya on the other hand just wanted to be near me or mom. She did love to swim and I have to admit she was quite a champ. She even went the shore and back to the boat.

Later we hit the water for some tubbing. Water is still quite cold but in you go numb after a few seconds then you can't even tell it was 68. My arms are a little sore but so worth it, and I have to admit I still have the nack for tubing becuse I so held on. Kevin just about knocked Tammy out at one point while they were dual tubing. 
















2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

loved the swimming video, too cute! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Looks like a great time! LOVE the video!