After keeping it a secret for over two weeks now I can finally spill the beans.
I AM IN FLORIDA!!!
With much anticipation and many near slips of the tongue my mom and I were able to surprise my Dad and much of my family about my arrival hear. It has been since Christmas since I had been home. I had started to become quite home sick and really wanted to spent time with my family. I arrived at TIA shortly after 2pm this afternoon with mom waiting at the tram. Once we had gotten our luggage we headed for food! We were both starving and I have been deprived of any true variety for quite some time. So, our first stop was to Chili's were we split a salad along with chips and salsa of course. Then on to surprise my dad. He was at work so we decided that the best way was for me to call him and pretend I was talking to him from home. As I was talking to him mom went in first and then I followed. Just as he was about to say hey guess who just walked in he saw me and his jaw dropped to the floor. Dad was totally shocked! I even think that he had a few happy tears. He immediately left work to hang out the rest of the evening.
The surprises continued when we stopped at Tia Maria's house. I think that she let out the biggest scream or maybe Emily did, but needless to say they both were incredibly excited. I was nice to feel loved.
1 comment:
how come you left out the funny shower bit? :) Glad you're having fun and make sure you eat enought sea food for the both of us...lucky duck, you!!!
Post a Comment