I think for me the exhaustion of being at the hospital all day yesterday wore me out and I need to rest myself. You see the last time we were at the hospital was when my TATA (grandpa) past away. What made it worse was that it was on my dad's mind when we went to the hospital. He told me about that day and what happened when he was waiting for Tata to get out of surgery. He knew there was something wrong when they brought him to a private waiting room. Of course this reminder did not help my nerves at all but I knew one thing, God had it all under control. It can be so hard to remember not to worry in situations like that and I would say I still worried.
Thank you all for your calls and checking up on
No comments:
Post a Comment