I have never lived on this side of the state so the impact will be different. The worst part of a hurricane is the northeast quadrant and with the current track we will be getting hit by that part of the storm.
I am really worried that we may have flooding even though we are not in a low laying area. The builders has the drain by or house blocked and lately during the afternoon storms the street floods. Considering they are predicting as much as 6" or more that could not be good. We even asked the builder to unblock it but so far they have done nothing.
We are just going to have to pray that it doesn't get too bad. So we could use all of your prayers. Everyone in Florida could use your prayers over the next couple of days.
So tomorrow will be iffy as to whether we will have power or not but as long as we do I will try to keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment